|Tights: Pac Sun($5), Booties: DolceVita(dv) from Marshalls ($35)|
When shopping, I try to wear really simple things that make it easier when trying things on in the dressing room. You don't want to get a bunch of clothes into the dressing room and have to get in and out of uncomfortable jeans, or an intricate outfit. You could be stuck literally wrestling with yourself to squeeze in and out of it and instantly take the fun out of shopping. You are there on a mission- dress accordingly.
I tend to wear some variation of the following:
- Camisole (To make sure I already have a shirt on to wear under sheer/lace shirts in the dressing room with me)
- Tights or leggings (This is my preference because I mostly wear skirts, dresses, and tunics)
- Wedge shoe (Everything looks better in a heel, but when you are shopping, and walking all day, I find the wedge to be the best of both worlds)
- A comfortable skirt, or dress (Because it is fuss free)
- Little bracelets and necklaces (For the same reason as above)
Below is what I ended up wearing minus the belt, because that is one less thing I had to worry about in the dressing room.
|Cardigan: Ana from JCPenney($18), Tank Top: Pac Sun($10) Belt: LP from WISH boutique on Charles St, Boston($30), Skirt: American Apparel($35)|
|Blazer: Marshalls (We will have to ask Christine)|